One of a Kind, In-Home Training and Pack Walks in Cedar Rapids, Marion, and Surrounding Areas...
"We've had our dog in two other training classes and this is the only one that worked." ~ Abernathy's
Your dog can learn:
- Off- leash freedom
- Come when called reliably
- Loose lead walking (heel)
- No jumping up on guests, counters, etc.
- Eliminate play-biting/mouthing/inappropriate chewing
- Wait at the door
- Out (send the dog out of the kitchen or other room)
- Claim Space (teach your dog to respect you personal space)
- Sit on command (maintaining a sit)
- Down on command (maintaining a down)
- Place (go to a bed or mat and remain there)
- Quiet on command (eliminate incessant barking)
- Drop an item from his/her mouth
- Scent games
- ...and much more!
Does Your Dog:
- Jump on people?
- Take YOU for a walk?
- Bark incessantly at the mailman?
- Bolt out of open doors?
- Show aggression towards other dogs or humans?