Your dog can achieve:
- Loose lead walking (heel)
- No jumping up on guests, counters, etc.
- Eliminate play-biting/mouthing/inappropriate chewing
- Off leash freedom
- Come when called
- Wait at the door
- Sit on command (maintaining a sit)
- Down on command (maintaining a down)
- Place (go to a bed or mat and remain there)
- Quiet on command (stop incessant barking)
- Drop an item from his/her mouth
We start with a FREE training consultation!
- We meet at your home at the scheduled time (schedule up to 90 minutes for the consult)
- We discuss your training goals
- I offer a brief training demo with your dog
- Talk about training supplies and treats used
- Lay out a plan to meet your goals & discuss training options
In-Home Lessons & Group Sessions
There is true value in having the lessons conducted on your own turf. I feel it is the best place for you to learn how to train your dog...after all, that is where you spend most of the time with your furry friend.
The most popular training packages vary between $750 and $1100, but can go up or down from there depending on your needs and number of dogs you're having trained. We discuss details of our tailored training plan and supplies at the free consult. Consults and lessons are conducted Tuesday-Friday from 9:30 - 3:00 PM. The consult takes about 90 minutes. The first lesson is 2 hours. Each lesson thereafter is 1 hour. Times vary depending on how many dogs you would like to train in one session. How many lessons will you need? Depends on your goals. The average amount of lessons to reach extensive training goals is 3-5. Yes, results happen fast!
Don't get me wrong, training in real world distractions is the key to having a dog that is obedient ANYWHERE. This is why I offer 10 free group sessions with all of the training packages! When you use all of your punches you may purchase added group sessions. Group sessions are held every other Thursday evening from 6:00 - 6:45 PM during Spring, Summer, and Fall. Locations vary, but you can usually find us at Thomas Park in Marion. View the Group Class Calendar for details. Group sessions are optional for you to attend. They are ONLY open to people that have had at least 3 private lessons first.
Nobody else in town offers a value that compares to this!
In group sessions your dog will work on:
Does your dog do ANYTHING for food? Tricks perhaps??
Tricks include, but are not limited to:
Lessons are done in the comfort of your own home. A free consultation is required for new students.